Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fotography Of The Day | Automotive Edition

Cars is just one of those things that every llittle boy loves dreaming about, and this boy is no exception! haha.. I love cars, and what better way for me to really enjoy them than by combining it with another one of my passions.. Automotive photography is something that I'm still in the early stages of learning, but trust me, there are gonna be some insane posts and photos in the future.. I promise!!.. For now I'll leave you with a little taste of things to come..

(Click on all pictures to view larger)

Ferrari F430
F430 Profile

F430 Mirror

F430 Front

Ferrari F430

BMW e30 M3
233/365

Mercedes-Benz 300e
Benzo

Oldsmobile
Olds-Mobile

Stay tuned for more Automotive shots comming soon!!!

Much Love
-D.L.-

No comments:

Post a Comment