Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year and The Latest

Let me start by wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year! Hope all of you readers are doing good and are excited to see everything i got in store for you guys this year..
Well its been sometime since i last blogged, and I'm feeling like i haven't given you guys enough content.. There is so much to share, but with the new job and other projects it seems like time is something I'm always running out of in one day hahah.. For those who stick around and enjoy my blog i will try and update you guys with abit more of my projects :)

Speaking of which this is one of the latest videos i made for my boy DJ Ramses of The House Tribe.. Make sure to see it in HD!


There are a few photo projects going on currently that i will update everyone about very soon, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment