Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fotography Of The Day | People Series

If you love people watching, then this is the post for you!! haha.. A long time ago i started a People of the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) series. Ive stated in the past that night photography is my favorite kind of photography, well i would have say that candid and street shots would have to be my second favorite. Since most of the time I'm harassing family and friends with my camera, i find that capturing moments of life at its most spontaneous is really refreshing and rewarding to me. Especially here in the tri-state area where there are so many people from so many different parts of the world that makes the DMV really the biggest melting pot in the U.S.

Here is a small sample from some of my DMV People Series photos.

(Click on all photos to view larger)

Couple enjoying the warmth of the summer at Federal Plaza in Washington DC
DMV People Series #7

Girl chat or text in the streets of Washington DC
DMV People Series #8

Girl in the Red Coat in Georgetown
DMV People Series #17

The fashions of Georgetown in Washington DC
DMV People Series #15

Young urban professional males enjoying a coffee break
DMV People Series #20


Stay tuned or more shots from my People Series!

Much Love
-D.L.-

No comments:

Post a Comment