Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fotography Of The Day

Back at it again to show you some more of my work!!!.. Remember to visit my FLICKR page HERE...
This shots are all from the "DC Trippin" tour. It was a fun day spent with my sister while we toured the sights of Washington DC. There were many stops along the way through the Washington monument, the Lincoln Memorial, The White House, Georgetown and of course Johnny rockets for some fuel! haha.. All in all a great trip that produced (IMHO) some great shots and made for a great adventure. Hope everyone likes the content and remember all comments welcome!.. Thanks for looking friendos!

(click on pics to enlarge)











Remember for all HI-RES version of this photos please visit my FLICKR page HERE.

3 comments:

  1. When are you coming to PR and taking my pics bb??? hihihi
    Love the ones you did for your sister!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna need alot of extra memory cards with all the pics im gonna take of you!! hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy! I need to start working out hehehe

    ReplyDelete