Monday, November 30, 2009

Danilo.Lewis|Fotography... PUBLISHED!

DSTYLEZS/FOTOGRAPHY is blowing up!!! ... In the short time that i have picked up a camera one of my photographs has been published. The DCist, a popular DC blog, has used one of my photos for one of their stories. The story while being small, its quite powerful, and I'm proud they used my photo to go along with it.. Below is the link to the story and a Screen cap!... Much love and appreciation to those who always support my work, projects and crazy endeavors!! A special thanks to Mom, Pops, Linda and Maria, who no matter what, have always supported and encouraged me with anything and everything that i do!

DSTYLEZS/FOTOGRAPHY PUBLISHED
(click on pic to enlarge)

6 comments:

  1. Conngrats!

    You're the big man!

    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy for you babe!!!
    The best part was the smile i saw on your face when you found out.
    FELICIDADES! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to admit the tripod used was important in how the photo came out ;)
    Enhorabuena! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did give a specific special thanks hehe :P

    ReplyDelete