Wednesday, February 2, 2011

D.L. Films | House Tribe Halloween

This was one of the funnest projects I've ever had the chance to work on. Mainly of course because it was Halloween and the freaks in their costumes were out in full effect! haha.. I saw everything from a "Troy Polamalu" look alike to a girl dressed as a shower bathtub.. Yes a bathtub, Lol!.. As always The House Tribe rocked the party like only they know best, and had the entire Eden Lounge rooftop bouncing!!.. I know I'm late in showing you guys this video here, but if you follow my online social networking then you are no stranger to it, but if you don't, then this is what you missed..



This weekend i'll be working on another video for the latest House Tribe event.. Trust me when i say this, this will be one for the ages!!! so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment