Sunday, February 20, 2011

Working Progression... Self Portraits

Since the day i started this blog, the image and design has gone through a few transformations. If you've been here since the beginning you've been able to see it grow and change and become abit more personal which each new re-incarnation. This version includes a collage of night photos ALL taken by me in or around the Washington DC area, aswell as the top image being, well, Me... The more i look at this new version, the more i think this one might stick for long time, so i hope all of you like it! haha..

In other news, I have two small projects in the works. Right now all the details and logistics are being laid out, but hope to have some previews of the items very soon!!.. But stay tuned as this develops and i drop more details on the launch of the new additions to the D.L. Empire!

Since I'm showing you guys this new, more personal version of the blog, why not show you guys my personal favorite self portraits I've taken of myself.. Thank you all for always supporting everything i do, and continue to follow all my projects and endeavors.. Much Love!

(click on photos to view larger)
230/365

107/365

244|365

74/365

88/365

No comments:

Post a Comment